ALL PRESCRIPTION LENS SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS.
1. Make Sure To Upload a Photo of Your Prescription on the Product Page
2. Enter your PD on the product page.
2.We Will Contact You Via Email After Your Order To Confirm Any Details
(Please allow 3-6 weeks for prescriptions to be filled and delivered. Any questions email email@example.com)
Pupillary distance (or PD) refers to the distance between your two pupils. You can use our online tool here to measure your PD using just a webcam or smartphone camera. Review the steps below to ensure you accurately measure your PD.
1. Take off your current glasses. Make sure the image is well-lit.
Having a clean background can ensure that your measurement is accurate.
2. Adjust your screen, look at the camera.
Make sure the angle of the photo is straight-on.
3. Place any card with a magnetic strip under your nose, then take the photo.
and easy returns